1. Definition and purpose of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a computer file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and recover information on users’ browsing habits and equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, this information is used to recognize the user.
2. What kinds of cookies does this website use?
Technical and personalization cookies: These are necessary or appropriate for the provision of certain services. The first kind allow the user to browse through the website and use the various services available, and the latter allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics of a general nature. Cookies are used for the language, the content manager and maintenance session when necessary. If you disable these cookies, the website content may not be correctly received.
External social networks cookies: These are used for visitors to interact with the content of different social platforms.
3. How to disable or delete cookies
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment by configuring the browser options installed in your computer.
- For more information on Internet Explorer, click here
- For more information on Firefox, click here
- For more information on Safari, click here
- For more information on Chrome, click here
- For more information on Android, click here
If you decide not to accept cookies, it is possible that the Website may not function properly.
4. Identification of who uses the information from cookies
You may also have complements from other suppliers. By following these links, you can check the cookies terms and conditions of each one:
5. Update of the cookies policy
It is possible that, through new regulatory interpretations made by the competent institutions, judges or courts, this cookies policy may undergo certain changes. The user is, therefore, requested to regularly check its contents.